Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Some nice things I've done for myself while stuck in Detroit

Took a walk by Lake St Clair
watched all of Brotherhood 2.0
bought a new sweater in the exact shade of red which is my favorite color
talked to my therapist every few days
ate beans and hijiki for breakfast
convinced my friend K. to come visit for the weekend
climbed a tree
rearranged furniture in 'my' room, also hung a record up on the wall

I've been here a week and I can't think of anything else I did in the way of self-care. I've been so busy taking care of my dad. I feel so exhausted and overwhelmed and angry and scared.

1 Comments:

At 9:51 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

hi lady,

sounds like something scary is happening. i hope you are okay. i am sending you good thought vibes (I think they can make it to detroit.)

take care of yourself,
xx jecca

 

Post a Comment

<< Home